Below you will find some default questions and answers to help get you started. You can change the text for this page and add
or remove questions by accessing the following menu in the admin panel:
What is the cost to register on this site?
Nothing. There are no registration fees for buyers or sellers.
How much does it cost for sellers to place classifieds or ads with "Buy Now" with Paypal option?
Are there any costs or fees for my sales in ads "Buy Now" with Paypal?
Is this site secure?
Yes. Your transactions are protected by the latest encryption technology.
How do I find what I'm looking for?
You have several options:
- We offer a quick search form on the front page for you to enter keywords to search.
- We offer an Advanced Search page for you to refine your search criteria.
- We offer browsing filters when you are browsing by category.
- If you already know what you are looking for you can browse the categories listed on the left side of the site's pages.
Can I save items to revisit later?
Yes. You can maintain your own "favorites" list within your account. Each listing on our site has an "add to favorites" link. Simply click that link and we will add that item to your favorites list.
What if I can't find what I'm looking for?
You can set up search filters within your account area. Our site will then screen all new listings, as they are placed on the site, and if an item is listed that meets your filter (search) criteria, we will automatically send you an email notification.
How do buyers and sellers communicate with each other?
We provide buyers with the ability to contact the seller through a form that is accessible on each of the seller's listing pages. The seller will then be notified by email of the buyer's questions and the seller can either reply by email or log in to their account and reply through our onsite messaging system. The seller can choose to keep their email address anonymous.
My ad has been removed. Why?
Probably, your ad does not comply our policy to post classifieds. Please, read our publication requirements: CLICK HERE. If you think that can be a mistake, please, contact us.
Problems with a purchase you've made with our "Buy Now" Paypal option system.
1. If there's a problem with a purchase you've made, inform the seller immediately through the Resolution Centre of Paypal. In most cases, problems such as damaged or missing items can be resolved quickly and amicably.
2. Wait to hear back from the seller. PayPal will notify you when you have a message; you can also read and reply to the seller’s messages by logging in to your account and going to the Resolution Centre. They might include the postage tracking number or other details relating to the problem you're trying to solve.
3. Hopefully you'll be able to resolve the issue directly with the seller. If this isn't possible or you don't hear back from them, you'll need to escalate the dispute to a claim.
Important!!!!: You have 45 days from the date you made the payment to open a dispute.
Resolution Centre in USA: CLICK HERE
Resolution Centre in UK: CLICK HERE
Resolution Centre in India: CLICK HERE
Resolution Centre in Canada: CLICK HERE
Resolution Centre in Australia: CLICK HERE
Three possible outcomes of a dispute:
1. When you haven’t received your goods on time, your seller may notify you that they were posted late and are now on their way.
2. Your seller may be experiencing stock problems and may ask you if you would either like to wait, or prefer a refund. If you decide to wait and the item doesn’t turn up, you need to escalate the dispute to a claim.You need to do this within 20 calendar days of opening the dispute.
3. The seller is not co-operating and doesn’t respond to your messages, or you are simply unable to reach an agreement. In this case it may be best to escalate the dispute to a claim and ask PayPal to assist further. You need to do this within 20 calendar days of opening the dispute.
How PayPal investigates and closes a claim:
You need to escalate to a claim within 20 calendar days after opening the dispute. This is because a dispute will automatically be closed 20 calendar days after it was opened. Once a dispute is closed, it’s not possible to re-open it or escalate it to a claim.
To escalate your dispute to a claim, log in to your PayPal account, go to the Resolution Centre and click on ‘Escalate to a claim’ next to the messages from your seller. When you escalate your dispute to a claim, you’re asking PayPal to make a decision on the claim in accordance with the terms of the PayPal User Agreement.
You can respond to PayPal’s information requests and track the progress of the claim in the Resolution Centre.